Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Couple

Patrick & Emily
(true love happens)


Emily & Patrick
Ten Years Ago
Turning Pages










Read our story below:


Before the ring:

This is one of my favorite pictures of me and Patrick. If you enter our home, you'll find it blown up and hanging on the wall between pictures of our family. We were together in California on Patrick's first winter break during medical school in 1999. He flew home from Israel to visit family and his mother kindly flew me out to spend time with him.





















The ring:

Patrick designed my wedding ring. He describes it in detail somewhere so I will search for that information and copy it here.








After the ring:

This picture was taken in New York City. We were there for his graduation from medical school in 2003.
There's a lot more to the story. I'll fill it out in time so keep checking in!

0 comments: