Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wesley finally names something!

Wesley's favorite car: "Yellow car"
Wesley's favorite puppet: "Caterpillar"
Wesley's favorite plane: "Green plane"
Wesley's favorite accessory: "Blue glasses"

Notice a trend? Er, he's very concrete ...

So what does "Max" mean?

If he were to apply that name to something, you would think, based on prior criteria, that he was naming something that is fast right? "Max rocket ship" perhaps?

Nope.

Try, "Baby Brother Max."

Out of the blue he came up to me and told me that the sweet baby in my belly was "Baby Brother Max." He has said this at least three different times.

(Insert puzzled smiley face here.)

In fact, he has told me that the baby was not "Baby Brother B___ . It's Baby Brother Max."

I'm not feeling any pressure to change my mind. Heck, my mind isn't even made up and I doubt it will be so until I take a look at the little feller myself. So ... for fun ... what are Patrick and I to do? Go with our original name? Or go by Wesley's name?

I'm curious ... what would you do?

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of Wesley's choice.

2 comments:

MamaMo said...

That's better than what Pouran wanted to name Gabrielle when we were trying to decide on a name -- Baby Chaby. We told her we were probably going to go with Gabrielle instead. She said, "That's o.k., but I'M going to call her 'Baby Chaby'." Turns out "Chaby", then "Chubby", was her nickname for a good year. Fun times!

Unknown said...

I'm quite impressed with Wesley's taste since Patrick and I had discussed Maxwell as a possibility. I still think we'll have to go in to this with a list (a short one) and see what he looks like.