Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rain, rain ...


STAY a while!!!

We had a great day today playing in our own backyard ... It took me quite a few shots to capture his "busy toes" in action with our camera. So by the time I did (darned digital camera delay), most of the mud was already splashed out of the puddle or onto his body! (Mental note: mothers of boys need to upgrade to SLR cameras.)







Oh, and look ... he can ride his tricycle in the rain too.

We had a lot of fun and I hard a hard time getting him indoors, but I finally did and he currently is in the tub next to me as I type this long-awaited pictured update.

Next we'll heat up a bowl of chicken fajita soup (thanks, Rachael Ray for the delicious recipe) and cuddle up on the sofa ... hopefully. (Perhaps he'd rather go back outside.)

2 comments:

MamaMo said...

Very cute!! We had fun in the rain too.

Unknown said...

I'm glad I'm not the only mom who lets her children play in the rain. Children remind me that I don't have to run from the car to the store, sometimes it's more fun to get a little wet ;)